I love 14 months, Ben is so much fun! Don't get me wrong, he was fun before but now...
~He loves to help me do laundry. That is right I have already started the manual labor. I put the clothes next to the washer and he puts them in. 
Does this mean I have to start giving him an allowance?
An additional note: not only do front loading washers use less water the also provide entertainment.
~Ben loves it when I read to him especially the book Busy Bunnies. He will follow me around the house with his book until I sit down and read it to him a few times.
~Our neighbor has a five year old girl named Rachel, who loves Ben. Usually she comes over everyday to play with him and do her homework but since we were sick and the neighbors were sick we didn't see her for about a week. On Friday she came over, Ben was so happy. He hugged her for like two minutes and then giggled uncontrollably until she left.
3 comments:
I love it! But, I suggest no allowance, he'll just waste it on candy or something.
What a playa. Hugging strange defenseless girls.
Um, I'll get a front loading washer if ben will help me do laundry. Deal?
Post a Comment