The Christmas festivities have quieted at our house now. Here are some pictures of the day. 
As you can see he he was more interested in chocolate than opening gifts. He was very excited about the new books that he got.
After opening presents and eating breakfast it was time for a Christmas nap. We woke up to a blizzard outside. It looks like I am snowed in again for a few days. We finished the day with a lovely pig for dinner.
2 comments:
If I would have known that your kid likes to show off his chest so much we would have gotten him some gold chains to enhance the look. It may have necessitated a trip downstate but it would have been worth it.
I'm counting on Nathan to name all the dinosaurs. He used to could.
Those dinosaurs are bigger than Tinkerbelle. We also ate a pig for dinner, and it was covered in home made bbq sauce. mmmmm.
Post a Comment