Great costume. I always figured you'd be the trendiest Turner. And the irony of getting stung yourself is rich. By the way, is T-giving dinner still at your place? Are we invited? Should we bring something? (Man, I'm annoying.)
Speaking of Thanksgiving, Jon and I are staying in Orem. I may still come up for shopping on Friday, I figure I'll go to sleep after eating around 5 so I can leave here around 4 to get there for the good bargains. Ben is such a cute bumble bee! I hope you feel better soon!
3 comments:
Great costume. I always figured you'd be the trendiest Turner. And the irony of getting stung yourself is rich.
By the way, is T-giving dinner still at your place? Are we invited? Should we bring something? (Man, I'm annoying.)
Speaking of Thanksgiving, Jon and I are staying in Orem. I may still come up for shopping on Friday, I figure I'll go to sleep after eating around 5 so I can leave here around 4 to get there for the good bargains. Ben is such a cute bumble bee! I hope you feel better soon!
What a sweet little bee.
Post a Comment