Tuesday, August 19, 2008

No Hair?

Last night Jason finally did it, he cut Ben's hair. No worries he did it with my permission so he wasn't on the couch last night. I wasn't the only one that had a hard time with it though, just check out Ben's face ( and hair) prior to the cut.
We only got about half of his head done before he decided he had enough. Afterwards though he wasn't so upset, maybe he even liked that he wasn't weighted down by all of that hair anymore. here is the finished product

4 comments:

Janice said...

Cheryl - awww, first hair cut! Mel has had hair cut from her head, but no hair cut yet. I am a little afriad to do it. I will definitely post when it happens though! He still looks cute!

Roy said...

Looks good. I think we've always been hesitant to cut hair until the child is at least 2--thus Allyson's curly 'fro back in the day. If you can cut the hair of an active guy like Ben, and he's still smiling, then you're doing alright.

Jon and Chelle said...

What an expressive little boy, in every picture it seems you can 'see' what ben is feeling, whether it be mischeif, sad, happy, laughing etc. The hair cut is cute! Jason did a good job.

ma turner said...

That is such a cute face. His grandma needs to give him a big hug.