Thursday, July 31, 2008

Look a-Likes



Ever since Ben was a newborn random people would stop us and tell us that he looked like a Kewpie Doll. I always brushed it off thinking "what in the heck is a kewpie doll?" Yesterday while Ben was sleeping I decided to see what these dolls look like and this is what I found


At first I was shocked at how creepy looking this doll was and a little disgusted that someone would insult my son by saying he looked like it. After looking at some pictures of Ben I could see some similarities.

The doll still kinda creeps me out so Jason gets his way, we are cutting Ben's hair.

3 comments:

Jon and Chelle said...

The only similarity I see is the smile, well, and maybe the hair. I think this weekend I'll get around to emailing you some pictures from last weekend.

Summer said...

I knew he looked familiar! My sister always kewpie dolls in her bedroom.

Roy said...

I disagree with Chelle. Ben's smile, while impish, is much less wicked-looking than the doll's. Good luck cutting a one-year-old's hair. I'm guessing Ben doesn't sit still often...