Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring



Can you tell that things have warmed up and we have been spending lots of time outside these days? We set up a small tent for Ben to play in and then we can work in the yard. I am starting to think we should have waited until spring to buy a house, under all of that snow was a TON of rocks. If the weather cooperates we are going to till the garden on saturday.


As for Ben he has been a grouchy beast for the past week. He is getting his two top teeth and is only happy if he is chewing on my shoulder. During sunday school he was chewing away and accidently gave me raspberry, now he thinks that is about the coolest thing ever.

Doesn't he look massive in this picture?

4 comments:

ma turner said...

I want to see a picture of your rock pile. Our snow is almost gone and I have been able to rake part of it. The grass is starting to turn green. Yeah for spring--except right now it's trying to snow. Copper and I saw a moose at the park today, too. There is also a baby bison.

Wife of dastew said...

Ben seemed pretty happy sleeping on my shoulder on that Saturday we saw you guys.

Jon and Chelle said...

Your son will probably be bigger than you by age 3.

Roy said...

Yeah, let's see pictures of spring in Idaho--I have my doubts. Ben's getting big, but you seem to only take his picture when he's wearing that brown onsie. I suspect a "Weekend at Bernie's" type scam...