I am afraid Ben is getting very close to crawling. He can lift his big belly up off the ground and rocks back and forth. One of these days he is going to figure out how much trouble he can really get in. I guess it is time to put the gate on the top of the stairs.
3 comments:
Do you think he is going to crawl all the way to my house and visit aunt michelley? Family bike rides are the best! I can remember HATING riding on the back of dad's bike because he went fast and it was scary. And then when Nate was little and I used to ride him up and down the long drive way. I'm surprised that didn't freak him out!
Ben is sure a cute little guy. Can't wait to see him next weekend.
Great pics! Ben looks confused but excited in the first and downright giddy in the second.
Post a Comment