Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kids do strange things


Ben, to be specific, does strange things. For the past few months he has liked to look at the world upside down. At first I thought he was doing this so he could see the fish tank when he was on the floor but he now does it no matter where he is. He has also mastered scooting while in this position. He arches his back and then pushes off with his feet in a sort of strange backstroke. He can actually get pretty far until he runs into the wall, the couch or the recliner. Here is a picture of him doing this, as you can see the kid can arch his back pretty far up.

4 comments:

Jon and Chelle said...

Your kid is getting big. And you're right, it really does look like he's doing the backstroke!

Roy said...

Great picture! We pulled this up at home, with our dial-up connection, so we read the description before the photo appeared. Then it came across and we both burst out laughing. What a cutie you have!

Jenny said...

Hey Cheryl...stumbled upon your blog. Looks like you are doing great. What a cute Kiddo.

Jon and Chelle said...

I love Ben. If you and Jason ever go away can I watch him? Just for the day, let's not get too carried away, you saw how quick I passed him back to ya once he started crying in relief society!!