Even though other family members have posted pictures of the new baby I figured it was part of our parental duty to contribute too. Here are some pictures of Spencer in his first week of life. So far Ben has been adjusting pretty well although at times he requests that Spencer be "put away". Spencer is proving to be a pretty easy baby so far which probably means that a year from now I will have another wild toddler.
6 comments:
All I can say is "adorable"!!! Thanks for bringing him over so Dad/Grandpa/Great-Grandpa and I could meet him. Nice pic of your boys - all three of them!
i didn't even know you had him!! he's adorable!
Awwwe! He is so cute! And I think that Ben is hilarious asking you to 'put spencer away.' lol
I LOVE HIM!!! And can't wait to meet him.
YEA! What a cutie! Can't wait to see him, hold him, smell him, etc!! And Ben will get used to the idea of Spencer sticking around, and probably end up being best friends with him!
If I could I would play with Ben all day. Maybe not everyday, but way more often than I do now. Can't wait to see you all again next month =).
Post a Comment