Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm it!

Summer tagged me the other day and I finally am getting around to it. I guess that is what happens when Ben gets two more teeth and I get a cold.







5things I was doing 10 years ago...



1) going to stake dances



2)sitting in Mrs. Manifold's English class



3)fighting with Michelle



4)obsessing about boys



5)obsessing about boys







5 Things on my "To-Do" list today...



1)mop the kitchen floor



2)call a ton of ladies for visiting teaching reports



3)fold the stacks of laundry



4)finish Undaunted Courage



5)make cookies







5 Snacks I enjoy...



1)Sugar cookies from my neighbor



2)cinnamon rolls



3)chips and salsa



4)craisin and white chocolate chip cookies

5)chocolate











5 Things I'd do if I were a Millionaire...



1)pay off the mortgage



2)go back to school with Jason



3)go on vacation



4)buy a serger





5)buy a kitchen aid mixer








5 Places I've Lived...


1)Evanston, Wy





2) Stewartstown, Pa





3)Rexburg, Id





4) New park ,Pa





5)Sugar City, Id



5 Jobs I've had..


1)substitute teacher

2)teachers aide for 6th graders

3)library aide

4)telephone interviewer

5)garden weeder

Well that's all for tonight...

1 comment:

Jon and Chelle said...

ok, so we didn't fight THAT much. Really, I think we only fought when I didn't get my way. You should talk to Jon, I'm sure he can relate. Poor guy.