Saturday, September 27, 2008

My husband

Jason is a pretty handy guy to have around. Why you ask? Well let me give you some examples.

*He kills spiders for me while I am in the shower.

*He makes by far the best cookie dough ever. It is terrific.

*I can count on one hand the number of times I have cleaned the toilet since we have been married. No our toilets are not that dirty. Jason agreed to the task while we were engaged and hasn't slacked off yet.
AND
*He makes stuff like this....



For the past year or so he has been building a working waterwheel. Sadly it isn't attached to our house but the shop of someone wealthy enough to spend crazy amounts of money on this type of project. We are taking orders if anyone else wants one.

2 comments:

ma turner said...

On one of trip to visit, we must go see this waterwheel in person. Having a handy husband is great. My handyman will be home to work hard this weekend.

Nels Chick said...

sign me up for a Ferris wheel!