Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday

Alright this post is a tad late but I am still coming to grips with the fact that my baby is no longer a baby. We didn't do anything spectacular for his birthday just presents and ice cream cake. Like all one year olds he enjoyed the box more than the actual gift.


So what exactly has this one year old been enjoying lately?



~We took a trip to the zoo the other day. He really liked the petting zoo portion especially the pig. He look puzzled by the camel and intimidated by the tiger (they did have real animals, not just statues).

~After getting recovering from an awful case of the stomach bug, he has once again decided that walking is a cool thing to do. He has a walker to help him reach top speeds as he cruises through the house. Yesterday he discovered there was a place to put some of his favorite things in the base of this walker. During the course of the day I saw him pushing around my deodorant, a squirt bottle and a Moroni action figure.

~Finally he has decided that the only things worth eating are peaches, pears and bananas.

2 comments:

Roy said...

I agree--bananas, peaches, and pears. But I'd add ice cream. And bread. And cheese. And hamburgers. And cookies. I'm going to go eat lunch now...

Jon and Chelle said...

how fun! we should go to the hogle zoo next summer.