The first try with rice cereal is always a disaster. My first try feeding Evan came on a night when Summer was out (probably clubbing, who knows?) and he decided to amusing himself by screaming at me because I don't lactate. So I whipped up some cereal and tried to feed him. He hated it, but he stopped yelling, realizing that I was willing to resort to torture and put some strange paste in and around his mouth. But now he eats rice, oatmeal, bananas, squash, applesauce, pears, peaches, sweet potatoes, and, if he must, peas. But he hates the peas. And green bean. He hates those too.
4 comments:
You know, I have the cutest grandkids in the whole world. I will get up to see you guys asap, but next weekend I get to see the other 4 cuties.
Ew, your son is drooly. =)
The first try with rice cereal is always a disaster. My first try feeding Evan came on a night when Summer was out (probably clubbing, who knows?) and he decided to amusing himself by screaming at me because I don't lactate. So I whipped up some cereal and tried to feed him. He hated it, but he stopped yelling, realizing that I was willing to resort to torture and put some strange paste in and around his mouth. But now he eats rice, oatmeal, bananas, squash, applesauce, pears, peaches, sweet potatoes, and, if he must, peas. But he hates the peas. And green bean. He hates those too.
Did we mention our kids won't spit up?
Post a Comment