Thursday, December 27, 2007

Winter Wonderland














Since Dave mentioned snow in a recent blog I thought I should show pictures of real snow. Last Wednesday Jason and I drove to West Yellowstone for our anniversary (my husband doesn't subscribe to the belief that when it snows one should stay in and drink hot chocolate). In order to get these beautiful pictures though he had to walk through two feet of snow while Ben and I sat in the warm car.





Here are some Christmas pictures of Ben. He loves the toys that he got except the jumperoo, he doesn't really know what to do with that yet.



4 comments:

Roy said...

Nice snow. Reminds me why I live in the desert...

Wife of dastew said...

That's why sane people get married in April and not December.

Jon and Chelle said...

Cool people spend their anniversary in New York City!

dastew said...

old people spend their anniversary at home working on their garden