We got the highly anticipated ultrasounds today. Can you tell?


Yep my motherly instincts were right again. Its a boy! I would announce a name but I haven't yet fully convinced my husband of it yet. The baby looks great and like Ben is measuring a bit big. As for Ben he must be having sympathy pains since he is always looking for ice cream (preferably out of the carton).
4 comments:
Holy crap! I didn't even know that you guys were expecting!! Wow. We really have not kept in touch well! --- I'd ask all the questions like, due date and such, but how about you guys just plan to come over to dinner some time in the next week or so? Are you coming to IF for any Christmas shopping and whatnot? Tell Jason to give us a call and we'll set something up!
Umm, had you left it up to the ultra sound I'd still have no idea what you're having...those are hard to decipher!! Congratulations and I can't wait to be an aunt again!!
Hi Cheryl,
Congratulations!! I didn't know you guys were expecting either. I'm excited for you. Ben is adorable. I love his laugh too. Thanks for letting me peek at your blog every now and then.
congrats guys!!
Post a Comment