Ever since Ben turned about 18 months people have been hounding us to have another baby. Some have been blunt like the lady who came up to me at Enrichment and asked "how are you doing, are you pregnant?" Then there are the concerned, "Are you guys ever going to have another baby?" But the most common are the comments about how Ben needs a friend ( I mean the kid is pretty lonely, we only have a ton of neighbor kids who spend most of the day in our backyard) After much thought we decided that maybe these people had a point. Maybe we were depriving Ben. He doesn't have anyone to tie to a tree or that he can smack in the face with a spoon. So this weekend we got a cat or the cat got us?
Friday morning some of the neighbor kids found the kitten and since their mom won't let them have any animals she convinced them to give it to Jason for his birthday. While Ben hasn't tied her to a tree quite yet he does cart her around in his wheel barrel and drag her around the yard. I can't wait until it is the neighbor's birthday, she is totally getting a dog! 
3 comments:
Okay that's just adorable. Now that you got something I think it's time you get Jason something. Maybe a gun.
Hehe, I'm sorry but that is a little funny. I would be irrate if any one did that to me though!
Good luck.
It is a cute little thing and it will learn to defend itself. Can't wait to come up and see it.
Post a Comment