Thursday, May 8, 2008

There's no stopping him now

Ben has got the crawling thing down now. He does struggle getting around on the kitchen tile because his knees keep sliding around. He also "talks" all of the time. Monday I took him for a walk around the neighborhood and two little girls joined us, after a minute or so one of the girls looked at me and said " why does he keep making those weird sounds?"

5 comments:

ma turner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ma turner said...

Now you have done it. I will sit here all day long and watch Ben crawling. That's okay--since it is cold and I can't work outside I might as well watch Ben. (It snowed here last night. Not alot, but snow is snow.)

Jon and Chelle said...

Is ben going to crawl all the way to Orem and visit me? Jon's nephew tried to ride tinkerbelle, that's when she decided that Ben is her favorite nephew.

dastew said...

Man is he panting to catch his breath while he crawls? This must mean one of two things:

1. You guys need to move away from altitude for the sake of your child. I would recommend NY.

2....there is no two.

3. That our kids will never need to pant because they'll be born uber-athletic. :)

dastew said...

Oh and he's super cute.